Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The one week old love


I am getting back to the old topic, 'The Gender'.

Among the relationships between the opposite genders, which one tops your list. Top, in the sense, which strikes your mind first. Grrrr....I'm not gonna give lengthy descriptions about relationships here. And yeah the thing which tops the list is LOVE. Of course! Other relationships doesn't care about the gender. Now don't say does gender gonna be a matter in love?  The answer depends on you :P

And now, here is my question. How do you people identify its love?

Is it silly to ask like that  :P
But really I get a doubt. Whenever a see lovers at budding stage, it looks like infatuation or lust to me. But suddenly when/where it goes serious. A big question mark ???

Does this means I am too ignorant towards love?? :P

Don't say it comes suddenly all the way from sky, as Radha Mohan says "Booom" :P

What forms the basis of lakhs and lakhs of love poems/poem-like things written by people all over the world.

If you think I complicated the question, its simply at what point you felt/realized that you fell in love. Share your thoughts/story/kavithais regarding this :)

And here is my first try towards a kadhal kavithai :P

ஆயிரம் ஆயிரம் பேர் எழுதி தீர்த்த பின்பும்
நான் எழுதுவதற்காகவே
மீதமிருக்கும் காதல் கவிதை,
நீ .....

Aww! :P  Don't ask me why did I write or to whom did I write. Believe me, I just gave a try :P

7 comments:

  1. As far as I know, I learnt on seeing a lot of love pairs, it's not at the beginning but only at the end do they find out whether it's love or lust. It takes time to analyze.... No no I'm wrong... To feel that feeling... I want to quote my favorite one from Paulo Coelho:

    ReplyDelete
  2. "but how will I know who my SoulMate is?" Brida felt that this was one of the most important questions she had ever asked in her life.
    "By taking risks" she said to Brida, "By risking failure, disappointment, disillusion, but never ceasing in your search for love. As long as you keep looking, you will triumph in the end".
    Don't ask me where lies the END.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i ve a lot to write, probably i should share my opinions about what a relationship is all about in my blog. :)Relationship is is not just falling in love, its about stopping the pursuit for smother person when we realize that we have whom we want next to us. :) probably, there is nothing called true love or one love, its about the amount of maturity we ve to handle ourselves and make ourselves flexible enough for someone who is worth our flexibility. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally i feel love(as in relationships)is something which does not fall from the sky nor does it comes like as "He or she seems to be nice..ll try " and all such stuff.Recently i have even seen people "falling in love" when they knew "all situations could be handled in future" like as if everything is set so they can be in a so called "relationship". I guess we are matured enough to know when we have found our "Significant other" or its just a fling. I feel its all about knowing yourself first before you can take an apt decision of involving another person in your life rather than moving on and on before u could "settle" for one.As for your question Priya :) In the initial days of a relationship it might look like they are just having fun together..but whether it goes serious or they part on their own ways is up to them and I guess if they are pretty serious they would have crossed the so called infatuation period and would have known each other very well :):

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very sure that every matured person will have checklists in mind of how their partner should be. you first try to check if the person matches few in your list , if not the person will be disqualified to be a potential partner of urs .And all this will not happen on the first time u speak to a person. So, for all this you should be able to match the person based on ur background, beliefs and values. For this to happen , you should already be matured enough. It is only when u really feel you are compatible,you will actually realize that yeah okay I can proceed forward.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you girls for sharing your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete