Saturday, October 16, 2010

MeN Vs. WoMeN

"While you SCREAM at your woman, there's a man wishing he could talk softly in her ear.

While you HUMILIATE, OFFEND and INSULT her, there's a man flirting with her and

reminding her how wonderful she is. While you HURT your woman, there's a man wishing

he could make love to her. While you make your woman CRY there's a man stealing smiles

from her." - One Of My Friend's Status In Facebook....This One Made Me Think On The Relationship Between A Guy And A Gal....Relationships in The Sense Father, Brother, Friend, More Than A Friend, Lover, Husband, Classmate etc.....

Once Their Was A Stupid Doubt For Me "Why A Girl Should Marry Only A Boy??(Now Its Not So ;))

Other Than Sex Is there Anything That A Girl Can't Share With Another Girl?? Then Why People Feels So Special About A Girl And A Boy Friendship???

I Have Seen Girls And Boys Texting, Chatting Through Out The Day To Their Close Friends...It Happens 99% With Opposite Gender Only!! Why A Friend Of Same Gender Doesn't Receive These Messages or Talks "Good Morning Dear, Had Lunch?, Reached Hostel?, What Doing?, Slept?, Feeling Bored, U Looked So Cool Today!!" Did You Ever Send These Kind Of Messages To SomeOne Of Your Same Gender??

What Makes All These?? Why A Person Named God Created Adam And Eve In Different Gender??

What Will Be The Content Of The Day And Night Talks?? Especially Over Phone;) That Too To A Person Whom You Saw Before Two Minutes....

Just To Say In A Sentence What Is So Special When The Relationship Happens With A Opposite Gender

PS For Dirty Minds(Like Me ;)): Relationship Doesn't Mean Love Alone....Its The One I Mentioned In The Beginning Of The Post

6 comments:

  1. Well those who do silly texts and waste there time n money.. please use tht money for some gud cause..(give it to me :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be true. But not for all the cases. I text and call to my friends of both gender. Relationship between people strengthens itself when they share ideas and care. Also Man and Woman relationship has been brought up like a tradition from olden days. So, people follow that. It is also a rule for some culture. But nowadays marriage between person of same gender is also done. So finally it depends on the person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a combination of biological and psychology. Biological models of love tend to see it as a mammalian drive, similar to hunger or thirst. Psychology sees love as more of a social and cultural phenomenon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Priyadharshini Elumalai,

    Once you had a stupid doubt (courtesy: you) about a girl's marrying only a boy! And now you have learnt that a girl should marry only a boy and not a girl!!

    Your next question: "is there anything that a girl can't share with another girl other than sex?" It's my turn now to doubt: Why can't a girl share sex with another girl? In fact they both can have sex even!

    Thanks to a lot of "right to fight" kinda movements, homosexuals can live a life together legally! Sex isn’t a boy-girl or a man-woman thing. It’s the mind. Gender or relationship doesn't mind. One can share anything with the other provided they both have mutual understanding.

    It is the BLOODY fundamentalists who tell that sex where there couldn’t be reproduction is not allowed in religion, tradition or whatever they call it. Not so.

    Life has got a lot to be resolved. I’m frank. Your questions are pretty interesting and thoughtful. Keep thinking, hats off.

    And coming to 99% things happening with opposite gender, Freud may be of a greater help. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex. I strongly recommend that you follow the link.

    You ask about god’s creating Adam and Eve as opposite sex and I’m worried about the persons who created god!

    Frank's theory of Robot:
    The Robot. Awaited and released worldwide. 150 crores. Rajinikanth, Ishwarya, Shankar, A.R...... Oct 1. I go to the theatre. House double full! Watch a little bit of movie here and there and a lot of fans’ heads everywhere. A little audio and a lot of ‘thalaiva’s. Climax. The Robot dismantles itself. A film by Shankar. I come out. Some hundreds spent. Happy.

    1.Rajini is just an entertainment to me : I don’t go to the movie again. He gets bored to me the 2nd or the 3rd time. I move on to the next movie. By him or someone else.
    2.I have a passion for Rajini : I keep watching and watching. I know what next. Still I enjoy the movie thoroughly. He never gets bored to me.
    Application:
    1.Friendship, love, sex – an entertainment to me : I do have. Get bored after sometime. I move on to the next person.

    2.Friendship, love, sex – I have a passion :I keep doing. I never get bored though the person happens to be the same.

    Inference

    Life : Is it your entertainment or passion???? (And substitute ‘Life’ with whatever you want to)

    I am frank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. frank's comment is bigger than your blog!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. and ejohn, for all these days i've been thinking that we shall answer the questions raised by fellow bloggers if at all we think we have one!!

    ReplyDelete