Wednesday, February 15, 2012

This Is For You


He is just yet another dirty flirty guy. You can easily find one like him in every street of this city.

He is my relative. To say expandedly, he is my grandpa's brother's daughter's son. To say exactly, he is my 'mama paiyan', the fishy relationship in TN.

As we were not close relatives, we met only during the family functions. According to me, he was a naughty, careless and talkative guy. Let me take you to one of those days.

[I was in my grandpa's home for my cousin's engagement. He came there. I entered the hall from inside, and he was sitting there.]

Me: Hi

He: Hii. Exam time la உனக்கு லீவ் லாம் கேடக்றதா?

Me: ம்ம்.. கஷ்டம்தான்.. But I can't attend the marriage cos of exam. So இப்பவே வந்துட்டேன்.

He: எனக்கு கூட கேடகல. But நீ வரணு சொன்னங்க, அதான் வந்தேன்.

Me: -------- [ Blank ]

He: But waste. உன்ன tenth ல பார்த்தேன், சுமாரா இருந்த. அப்டே இருப்பநு நெனச்சு வந்தேன். ம்ம்ம்ம்!! Waste!!

Me: -------- [ Blank ]

I am a kind of talkative girl. But didn't answer, two reasons. One I didn't expect that, Two I don't know what to answer. He got the point!! I am the one who gets iritated easily and he is the one who can irritate anyone easily!! This is what the relationship we had. After that we met in two or three occasions, A Similar Meeting!!!

But he is no more in this world, not anywhere!! Yes! Day before yesterday he died in an accident.

As I said beginning, he is a careless guy! Already two years back he got severely injured in an accident and now...

As It was a brain dead case, the doctors did organ transplantation and donated 6 of his organs.

Lots and lots of friends and relatives gathered for his funeral. I didn't have guts he see him laying dead! He is only son for his parents. The loss for everyone around him can't be explained in words!!

He had dreams like everyone one of us. But now....

Don't give a chance for anything to take off your life!! Cause life means a lot than anything!!

May his soul rest in peace!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Priya it was really heartbreaking to hear this... I understand how difficult it must be for all of u in the family...

    ReplyDelete